Term & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Tamsal Holdings PTY LTD ATF Tamsal Holdings Unit Trust.
2. Collection of personal information
The Business may collect personal information about you, such as:
- Your full name;
- contact details including residential and postal address;
- telephone numbers (home, work and mobile);
- email address; and
- details of your purchases from us.
The information may not however be limited to the above and additional information may be required during our course of business with you.
3. How we collect personal information
Unless it is impractical to do so, you will be made fully aware when any personal information is required.
We do this in the following ways:
- When you register your details with us or on our website
- when you log in to and use our website;
- during conversations with our staff;
- when you complete a purchase order online, register an account, or make any other request for our merchandise (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly by email, telephone, mail or any other means; and
- through a third party if you have consented or from public sources such as websites or telephone directories.
4. Purposes for collection
We only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for a legitimate purpose of carrying out our business activities.
We may use your personal information for business related purposes, including (without limitation) the following:
- to provide you with the merchandise you have ordered from us;
- to communicate with you about our products and special offers and events which might be of interest to you;
- to notify you of upcoming promotions;
- to answer any questions you may have regarding your order or our merchandise in general and to provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, contracts for the sale of merchandise, accounts and tax invoices or receipts;
- provide your personal information to third parties (such as couriers and fulfilment providers) that assist us in delivering to you the merchandise you have ordered from us;
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities;
- to facilitate our internal management;
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you; or
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
5. Sharing of information
We will not disclose or share your personal information to a third party including government agencies or organisation unless:
- you have provided us with consent to do so;
- we are required or authorised by law to do so;
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public order.
By using our website, you are deemed to consent to your personal information being shared with third parties (such as couriers and fulfilment providers). Where such disclosures occurs, we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that those third parties keep your personal information secure, and use your information only to perform the task for which we have engaged them.
If you provide your consent to us doing so, we may use your personal information in order to keep you up to date with information about us and our products and services, or to provide you with special offers. You can opt out from receiving promotional material from us at any time by emailing us and requesting to be removed from our mailing lists.
When you access our website we may use a feature of your browser called a “Cookie”. A Cookie is a piece of information that a website sends to your browser. Cookies are used to add functionality, track website usage and to enable us to personalise your visit to our website. Cookies do not in themselves identify you, rather, they identify your computer’s browser. We may also use Cookie technology to track the number of visitors to our website in an aggregate form. Personally identifiable information is not extracted or collected in this process. You may set your computer browser to disable Cookies or to alert you when Cookies are being sent. If you disable Cookies, we may be unable to optimise your visit to our website and certain features may not be available.
7. Disclosure of personal information
Disclosure of your personal information will only be made in circumstances where:
- it is done for the purpose for which it was collected;
- we are required to make such disclosure by law;
- you expressly consent to us making such disclosure; and
8. Accessing your personal information
If you wish to access, verify, correct or update any of your personal information collected by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will at all times endeavour to assist you in respect of any queries you may have in relation to your personal information, however we reserve the right to refuse access to such information where permitted to do so by the National Privacy Principles.
9. Information security
We will at all times take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Where personal information is held by us (or on our behalf) in electronic or physical form, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that such information is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
10. Secured Payment
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access. This ensures that you will be happy with the security of your transaction. All credit card payments are processed securely through the ANZ payment gateway. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is no clearance delay.
We do not store any credit card information on our servers.
11. Making a complaint
(03) 9041 2852
Once the Privacy Officer receives a complaint, the Privacy Officer will investigate the alleged breach. The investigator will endeavour to determine the nature of the breach and how it may have occurred. It may be necessary to contact you during the investigation to seek clarification. If a breach is found, the investigator will advise management so that systems can be put in place to ensure that no further breaches occur. We will endeavour to resolve any investigations within a reasonable time and will contact you with the outcome of the investigation.